Graduate Admissions is offering a special program of workshops and tours for newly admitted and returning graduate students to help them with final preparations for the Fall 2012 semester.
Join us on Thursday, August 23rd from 3-6 p.m. in the Main Lounge of the Event and Athletics Center (420 Western Avenue) for the Graduate Student Services Orientation. Before the hustle and bustle of classes, take this opportunity to:
- Get your Saint Rose ID card.
- Purchase parking permits. (You can preorder your parking pass here)
- Take a campus tour (offered every ½ hour)
- Buy books and supplies at the Campus Store
- Visit the Student Solutions Center to make payment arrangements and confirm your schedule
The Graduate Admissions team will be on hand to answer any of your last-minute questions. Representatives from the following offices will also be on hand to offer presentations and tours during the event:
Please stop by any time between 3 and 6 p.m. on August 23rd. It is a drop-in event, so you are welcome to stay for as much or as little of the program as you will find helpful. Whether you just want to pick up a textbook or participate in the full schedule of presentations and tours, we encourage you to take part.
To RSVP, please call Graduate Admissions at (518) 454-5143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you on the 23rd!