Graduate Admissions is offering a special series of workshops and tours for newly admitted graduate students to help them with final preparations for the Spring 2012 semester.
Join us on January 12 from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at the Touhey Forum (located in the Lally School of Education) for the Graduate Student Services Events to prepare for your first semester of graduate studies. Graduate Admissions representatives will be available to help you:
- Obtain Saint Rose ID cards
- Purchase parking passes (You can preorder your parking pass here)
- Go on a campus tour
- Buy books and supplies at the Campus Store
- Visit the Student Solutions Center to make payment arrangements and confirm your schedule
- Answer any of your last-minute questions
The following offices will also offer presentations during the event:
- Academic Support Center – Saint Joseph’s Hall, 2nd floor
- Career Center – Saint Joseph’s Hall, 3rd floor
- Neil Hellman Library – 392 Western Avenue
- Information Technology Services – Training Lab in Library
Please stop by any time between 3 and 6 p.m. on January 12. It is a drop-in event, so you are welcome to stay for as much or as little as you will find helpful. So, whether you just want to pick up a textbook or participate in the full schedule of presentations and tours, we encourage you to take part!
To RSVP, please call Graduate Admissions at 518-454-5143 or email email@example.com. We look forward to helping you get ready for classes beginning on January 17!